Ratification votes for PSAC-UTE members working at the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) will begin on May 24 and end June 16 at 12 noon ET.
In order for PSAC-UTE members to receive their new rates of pay, retroactive pay, and lump sum payment, the new agreement must first be ratified. To ensure this ratification process is done as quickly as possible, PSAC will be conducting an expedited ratification process.
The ratification vote will be conducted using the same online voting platform used for strike votes earlier this year.
How to vote
PSAC will be holding mandatory information sessions both virtually and in-person, and you can vote at any time after attending a session up until the voting deadline June 16 at noon ET.
- Check your email: All PSAC-UTE members working for CRA will have received an email from [email protected] May 17 with the link to PSAC’s voting platform and the credentials needed to log in. If we only have your home address on file, your voting credentials will have been mailed to you.
If you did not receive an email on May 17, check your junk mail or other folders in your personal email account. If you’ve checked those folders and still don’t have the email, or if we don’t have your personal email on file, you can fill out a PSAC membership form to update your contact information.
Once you submit the online membership form, PSAC will issue your voting credentials to you as soon as possible.
- Participate in a mandatory information session: Upon receipt of your login credentials, please proceed to register for online or in-person voting sessions using the online voting platform link.
Submit your vote: Once you attend a mandatory information session – either virtually or in person – you will then be provided with a link by email to vote. Following each information session, you can log in and vote immediately or stay on to participate in a live Q&A session held on Zoom with members of the PSAC-UTE bargaining team to answer your questions.
Vote times and locations
The following online and in-person mandatory information sessions have been scheduled.
At PSAC’s request, CRA has agreed to provide all members one and a half hours on paid leave for online ratification votes and up to three hours on paid leave, including the meal period, for in-person voting.
These sessions are listed in eastern time but are open to all PSAC-UTE members. Please choose the session that best fits your schedule.
- May 24 in English – 12 noon ET
- May 24 in English with ASL interpretation – 7 PM ET
- May 25 in French – 7 PM ET
- May 30 in English – 12 noon ET
- June 5 in French – 11 AM ET
- June 6 in English with ASL interpretation – 11 AM ET
- June 7 in English – 1:30 PM ET
- June 14 in French – 7 PM ET
- June 15 in English with ASL interpretation – 8 PM ET
In-person vote sessions
Click on your region to view the dates of the in-person meetings and the cities where they will be held. You’ll find the rest of the details, including times and addresses, on the PSAC voting platform.
- Ottawa – May 31
- Gatineau – May 29
- Belleville – June 5
- Greater Toronto – June 1
- Hamilton/St Catharines – June 5
- Kingston – June 5
- Kitchener – June 6
- Sudbury – May 30
- Shawinigan – May 31
- Chicoutimi – June 8
- Laval – June 6
- Montreal – June 7
- Quebec – May 29
- Halifax – June 6
- Saint John – May 29
- St. John’s – June 12
- Summerside – June 14, 15
- Winnipeg – May 29, 30
- Regina – June 1
- Calgary – June 1
- Edmonton – May 30
- Surrey – May 30
- Vancouver – May 31
- Penticton – June 13